ASCP is committed to advancing laboratory medicine by recognizing future leaders in the profession. If your students have demonstrated academic excellence, community service and leadership, nominate them for an ASCP Laboratory Student Award. Program directors or instructors may nominate multiple students for this award. Up to ten laboratory science students will be selected to receive this prestigious honor.
- Student nominees must:
- Be a current Laboratory Student Member of ASCP.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate leadership and community service activities.
Be one of the following:
- In the final clinical year of an accredited MLS/MT, MLT, PA, CT, HTL, MB, or CG program;
- Completing a clinical internship for an accredited MLS/MT or CT program;
- Enrolled in an accredited hospital based MLS/MT program; or
- Enrolled in an accredited PBT or HT program.
- Award Overview
- Ten awardees will receive:
- A personalized certificate
- A BOC Study Guide book of their choice