The ASCP Medical Student Award honors medical students who have achieved academic excellence, demonstrated leadership ability, and shown a strong interest in the pathology profession. Ten medical students will be selected to receive this prestigious award. One student will be chosen to receive the Gold Award.
- Ten awardees will receive:
- A personalized certificate.
- $100 Visa Gift Card.
- Recognition on the ASCP website and in an ASCP publication or newsletter.
- A copy of Quick Compendium of Clinical Pathology, 4th Edition
- The Gold Award recipient will also be formally recognized at the ASCP Annual Meeting.
This award is open to current Medical Student members. Membership is free at: https://www.ascp.org/content/membership/become-amember#lab_student. Self-nominations are accepted, but official departmental approval is still required by the Pathology Department Chair, Program Director, or Course Director.